Release: Update 2 for Summer Sherbert Demo is now available!
A new version of the Summer Sherbert demo has been released. This is a small update containing a number of fixes and quick improvements based on your feedback.
- More intelligent ‘blockers’ have been added around exits and entrances to make them more obvious
- Improved the “New Dialogue” icon
- Increased the number of states in which it’s not possible to open the menu
- This helps prevent some goofy situations and menu overlap
- Fishing has been re-balanced so it’s not always a gimme
- A more in-depth fishing balance is due out next release
- Improved the overall look of some of the vegetable sprites
- Changed placement of “helper text” on villagers to make them a bit more centered
- Fixed an issue where menus could open erroneously while writing feedback
- Fixed helper icons incorrectly displaying on items you can’t interact with
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t change journal pages with RB/LB on the gamepad
- Fixed a number of layering issues
- Fixed a number of typos in item descriptions
Village Monsters Demo (Summer Sherbert) 31 MB
Aug 13, 2018
[Linux] Village Monsters Demo (Summer Sherbert) 18 MB
Aug 13, 2018
Get Village Monsters
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.