New Minor Patch: Early Access 0.51.5
A small update before leaving for the holidays, but don't you cry - I'll be back again someday
This is a small update - so tiny I thought about skipping notes entirely - but I suppose that's to be expected with the holidays sapping so much of my time.
I ended up spending most of my time hunting down a crash bug people had been reporting since launch. Turns out it was related to toggling full screen for certain situations and resolutions (like 1366×768 using integrated video cards)
I'll be back at it sometime after Christmas. I may try to squeeze in one more release before the end of the year, but if not then I'll package up everything with a release in 2020. Have a good holiday break!
- Added several new furniture items and display knick-knacks
- Improved the look and feel of the date display
- Improved the loot found in waterlogged chests in Bonfire Beach
- Fixed: Solved an issue with full screen causing a crash for some resolutions
- Fixed: Solved a bug that prevented certain treasure chests from spawning
- Fixed: Corrected tutorial description which incorrectly referred to the wrong key binding for Use Tool
Get Village Monsters
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.